The OBA is committed to providing the quality products and services bankers need most. We offer two convenient ways to order:
- ORDER ONLINE – Browse our online catalog and order directly through our secure site.
- FAX – Click on each product name below to download a PDF of the order form.
You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free right here.
Check out this video from one of our endorsed vendors, ODP Business Solutions (Office Depot):
- ODP Business Solutions (Office Depot) – ODP Business Solutions Flyer
- 2024 Photo Contest
Oklahoma Bankers Association 2024 Views & Vistas Photo Contest
- 2023 Directory Order Form
- Important information on all Oklahoma banks, savings and loans, savings banks and holding companies. (pre-order)
- 2024 Calendar Order Form Order your calendar featuring photos taken around our state by your fellow bankers!
- Bank Performance Report – Quarterly performance reports utilizing data from the quarterly FFIEC Call Reports, the BPR ranks overall performance of each bank’s average ranking across 8 categories – net interest, non-interest income, non-interest expense, efficiency, NPA’s/Equity & Reserve, Asset Quality Index, ROI, and ROE.
- Deskbook on Trust & Estates NEW! Order Form
- Holiday Closing Signs
Plan today! These eye-catching signs will let customers know when your bank will be closed for Federal Reserve holidays. NEW options to pick from!
- Identity Theft Prevention Materials
Help your customers guard their good name with helpful reminders in a statement stuffer, brochure or lobby sign to protect their identities.
- Legal Updates
Timely information about critical issues facing the banking industry, written monthly by your OBA Legal team.
- No Hats, No Hoods, No Sunglasses Signs
A simple method of keeping customers identifiable and reduce the possibility of crime.
- No Weapons Window Clings
A new law allows licensed Oklahomans to carry unconcealed handguns. The Oklahoma Self-Defense Act also allows banks and other entities to ban weapons on their premises. The OBA has developed these window clings for banks to display at all entrances to the bank.
- Nothing’s Safer Than Money In The Bank
Why not remind your customers every time they enter your bank about with a friendly sign at every teller’s window, every employee wearing a button or statement stuffers that say, “Nothing’s Safer Than Money In The Bank.”
- The Oklahoma Banker Newspaper
Oklahoma Banker keeps you on top of what’s happening in Oklahoma’s ever-changing banking industry.
- 2023 Banking Code Order Form. This annually revised desktop reference is a must for every bank, attorney and CPA.
- Record Retention Quick Notes
- This unique digital Record Retention Quick Notes© Sixth Edition is designed to be a quick and easy-to-use reference on the most common types of records that banks encounter.
- 2022 OBA Salary Survey Participation Open NOW extended deadline July 15th!! 2022 Salary Survey Order and Information Form (OBA)
- 2022 Comp Trends & Employee Benefits Survey Information Form (OBA) – Now Available for Purchase
- NEW! Director Compensation Survey
- Survival Spanish for Banking and Financial Institutions
Communicate effectively with your Spanish speaking customers.
- Teller Helper Counterfeit Detection Scanners
Allows bankers to scan for hidden security features on currency and documents right from their desk.
- Thumbprint Signature Program
Beat check fraud with this simple and effective system.
- U/V Fraud Detection Lights
These simple, economical tools allow you to easily identify counterfeit currency, credit cards, identification and more!
- UCC – Uniform Commercial Code order form
- 2023-UCCC-order-form NEW! – This extensively indexed set of statutes is a must!