In This Issue…
- Services activity continues to expand in Tenth District
- 2021 OBA Directory of Banks available
- OBA education corner …
Services activity continues to expand in Tenth District
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City released the May Services Survey recently. According to Chad Wilkerson, vice president and economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, the survey revealed that Tenth District services activity continued to expand at high levels, and expectations for future activity increased.
The Kansas City Fed’s monthly Survey of Tenth District Services provides information on several indicators of activity including sales, revenue, employment and capital spending, while identifying changes in prices of input materials and selling prices. Survey participants represent a variety of industries, including retail and wholesale trade, automobile dealers, transportation, information, high-tech and professional services, real estate, education, restaurants, health services, tourism and other services firms. Historical data, results from past surveys and release dates for future surveys are also available.
2021 OBA Directory of Banks available
The latest edition of the OBA Directory of Banks are in and now available for order.
This essential reference includes important information about all Oklahoma banks, savings and loans, savings banks and holding companies. It also has key personnel listed as well as a fast-find index and more!
Click here for more information to order – if you are wanting to order more than nine copies, however, please send the order form directly to Thi Pham at the OBA for special pricing!
OBA education corner …
It’s starting to get really warm outside … OK, it’s starting to get BROILING HOT WITH THE SEEMING HUMIDITY OF A RAIN FOREST. Stay cool inside and, while doing so, check out these these upcoming OBA events!
NOTE: Effective March 16, 2020, and until further notice, TTS (our webinar provider) has extended the OnDemand access period for all ‘Live Plus Five (Days)’ registrants to 60 days (versus five business days). Also, they are waiving the $75 per location fee for additional locations.
- Lending Regulations – The Basics, June 22, webinar — The program is designed for compliance officers, loan officers, loan processors, auditors and others with responsibilities related to the origination and servicing of mortgage loans.
- Quarterly Compliance Briefing: Summer 2021, June 23, webinar — Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
- TRID Hot Spots, June 24, webinar — This webinar will point out what examiners are looking for and will also bring your attention to areas that are notorious for errors.
- Proactive Relationship Customers Service, June 28, webinar — This program will focus on how to instill a culture of extraordinary through all stages of the customer relationship and how this will have an impact on your bottom line in producing meaningful results.
- Diversity & Inclusions in the Workplace, June 29, webinar — Senior management needs to commit to education and discussions surrounding D & I. You will want your entire staff onboard with your company’s mission to embrace this topic.
- Small Business Lending in a Post-COVID World, webinar — In this webinar, we’ll go into detail about compliance standards in small business lending. We’ll discuss the wrap-up and any residual activities from the Payroll Protection Program (PPP).