- This event has passed.
Proactive Relationship Customer Service, Webinar
June 28, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
Customer service is personal. Excelling at moving from ordinary to extraordinary is key in being proactive in how we coach our client facing employees.
When it comes to servicing your customers, you need to think through the lens of the customer to move that experience from ordinary to extraordinary! What is the gap between where you are today and where you want to be in providing proactive relationship customer service? This program will focus on how to instill a culture of extraordinary through all stages of the customer relationship and how this will have an impact on your bottom line in producing meaningful results.
What You Will Learn
· How to coach your teams to deliver extraordinary customer service
· Difference between proactive relationship service vs. baseline service
· Techniques to uncover customer needs:
o Known and Unknown
o Current and Future
o Greeting and Closing
· Preparation is key to success
o Planning best practices
· How to speak to benefits vs. features
· Overcoming objections techniques
· Know your customers
· Follow-up and follow through
Who Should Attend?
• Those that manage tellers, front-line employees, personal bankers. branch managers, sales officers, trainers and customer development staff.