In This Issue…
- Webinar on Regulatory Feedback Initiative set this month
- Oklahoma Bankers Hall of Fame ceremony set for Thursday
- OBA education corner …
Webinar on Regulatory Feedback Initiative set this month
There will be a Regulatory Feedback Initiative webinar at 10 a.m., on Dec. 17, 2019. Steve Polakoff, executive vice president of FinPro, and Howard Headlee, president of the Utah Bankers Association, will be presenting.
Participants will learn about the RFI and how it will help institutions better prepare for examinations. Expert analysis of trends and hot topics in current exams will be provided to help you and your team prepare for your next exam. Participants will receive 1.0 CPE credit in regulatory ethics.
To reserve your spot, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8693424327778779149.
Oklahoma Bankers Hall of Fame ceremony set for Thursday
The Oklahoma Bankers Hall of Fame will induct its second-ever class on Thursday at the Oklahoma History Center in Oklahoma City.
John V. Anderson, with F&M Bank in Crescent; Mick Thompson, with the Oklahoma State Banking Department; Clark and Wanda Bass, with First National Bank & Trust Co., in McAlester; and Morrison Tucker, a longtime Oklahoma City banker, will comprise the second group to be inducted into the
Hall of Fame, as voted on by a panel of their banking industry peers.
The ceremony will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Oklahoma History Center, which is located at 800 Nazih Zuhdi Dr., in Oklahoma City.
OBA education corner …
Are you still nursing a food coma from Thanksgiving? While you recover and before you jump back into the busyness of the week, take a moment to check out the upcoming seminar, webinars, schools and conferences!
- Outsourced Third Party (Vendor) Management, Dec. 9, webinar — Outsourced Third Party (Vendor) Risk Management is a top priority with the regulators. Therefore, ensuring your Program is not only going to be effective but also meet with their expectations needs to be a priority for financial institutions.
- Top 50 “Most Important” Safe Deposit Procedures, Dec. 12, webinar — This webinar covers the “nuts and bolts” and the recommended day-to-day operating procedures for your institution.
- Key Ratios Seminar, Jan. 15 – Tulsa; Jan. 16 – Oklahoma City — Attend this proactive seminar and learn a “five-step” analysis plan to calculate the key ratios covering liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance and cash flow analysis and correctly interpret the financial condition of the business client.
- Regulation E: Errors & Disputes, Dec. 17, webinar — This webinar will dissect the Regulation E error resolution requirements in plain English.
- A Banker’s Responsibility Under FCRA, Dec. 18, webinar — This two-hour online program provides a review of the numerous subparts and appendices included in both the CFPB’s and FRB’s Regulation V and the FCRA and FACTA. It also includes the EGRRCPA amendments.
- Fair Lending Laws and Regulations, Dec. 20, webinar — Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians as he walks webinar participants through the requirements of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Housing Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Servicemember’s Civil Relief Act and Military Lending Act.