OBA has partnered with Office Depot to provide our members with significant discounts on a wide range of office and banking supplies, furniture, print and copy services, promotional products, break room provisions and more.
Founded in 1986, Office Depot is the world’s leading seller of office supplies and an industry leader in every distribution channel – from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce.
As an Office Depot customer you will have access to Office Depot’s exclusive Business Services Division website, strategic brand name partnerships, multi-billion dollar buying power, and ease in economizing your bank’s operations. Enjoy customer service from Office Depot that is unmatched in the industry.
Member institutions interested in signing up for this program may do so online by CLICKING HERE!
Individual employees interested in signing up for this program may do so online by CLICKING HERE!
OBA Program Highlights
- An average of 80% off Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price Price on a core list of 840+ frequently ordered products featuring many high use commodity items.
- Your own customized list of up to an additional 75 items using the same steeply discounted pricing matrix as the core list.
- For miscellaneous items outside the core and custom tailored list receive a 10% discount on Office Depot’s retail catalog pricing (some exclusions may apply). Discounts available on office furniture, print/copy services, custom business forms, stationery supplies, promotional products, and lunchroom and janitorial supplies.
- Free, next-day delivery on orders over $50, depending on your location.
- Access to the award winning Business Services Division website for placement of orders, online catalog, stock availability, order history, product returns, and usage reports.
- The support of a local account manager who is responsible for total account management customer satisfaction.
- OBA member employees will enjoy 10% off their retail store purchases.
- The Office Depot team will provide your bank with on-going creative and innovative procurement solutions by identifying preferred product and process improvement opportunities.