Bankers Alliance, owned by 33 State Bankers Associations, offers a family of services that includes Compliance Alliance, a subscription-based regulatory and consumer compliance advisory service with tools, hotlines, and document reviews, and Review Alliance, an independent group of compliance specialists offering banks deep-dive audits of their existing transactions, recommendations about program enhancements or guidance on future safety and soundness. In 2020, we added Virtual Compliance Officer – a new shared service-model using bank-dedicated compliance officers; perfect for monitoring and guiding your bank remotely.
To learn more about our family of services, call (833) 683-0701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our Membership Team.
– Compliance Alliance: Info@complianceallinace.com
– Review Alliance – VCO or Audit: email@example.com
You can ask for any of these departments and any additional questions by PHONE (Main Line) at 888-353-3933. Please visit our website for more information: https://compliancealliance.com/about-us/pandemic-planning-for-banks
– Final Rule on the Revised CECL Transition in the Capital Rule
– Final Rule on the Definition of Eligible Retained Income in the Capital Rule
– Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Requests Information on the Impact of the CARD Act Regulations on Small Entities and the Consumer Credit Card Market
– Final Rule on the CBLR Transition Adjustments