KeyState Captive Management offers a unique bank captive insurance program to Oklahoma banks. The program is designed by naitonal accounting firm Crowe LLP and administered by KeyState Captive Management. Banks that meet certain asset and earnings criteria can form their own wholly owned captive insurance company to finance risks (that are not commerically insured) in a tax advantaged way.
Who should attend:
• Banks that are currently members of the Bank Captive Program
• Banks that are potentially forming a captive and joining the Bank Captive Program in the next year
• State banking association partners that have endorsed the Bank Captive Program
• Any bank that has a captive, regardless of whether the captive pools risk with other captives in the Bank Captive Program
This peer summit will provide a forum to educate and update attendees on financial institutions insurance and captive topics and trends.
Virtual peer summit webinar topics:
• Captive claims best practices
• Integration and optimization of commercial insurance policies with captive insurance policies
• Hardening commercial insurance market
• Avoiding crime losses and claims
• Captive legal, regulatory and accounting updates
Immediately following the main session, members of the Bank Captive Program are encouraged to join a separate Zoom Meeting (instructions will be provided) for a breakout session with their pool. KeyState and Crowe will moderate the breakout sessions.