Several scholarships are now available to bankers from OBA-member banks for various graduate schools of banking. Applications (other than for GSB-Colorado) should be submitted to the OBA’s Janis Reeser by email (email@example.com), regular mail (643 N.E. 41st St., OKC, 73105) or fax (405-424-4518). The scholarship recipients will be selected and announced no later than April 22.
Click on the links below for more specific information about each scholarship:
- GSB-Madison HR School Scholarship: $700 — Deadline: Feb. 10.
- GSB-Madison Scholarship: $1,500 each of three years — Deadline: March 17.
- Bolder Banking Scholarship (GSB-Colorado): $4,700 for first year** — Deadline Feb. 15.
- SWGSB Scholarship: $1,500* — Deadline March 17.
- GSB-LSU Emerging Leaders Scholarship: $4,700 for first year — Deadline March 17.
*SWGSB scholarship may be awarded for the second and third year as long as the recipient remains in the top 10% of the class. The decision is at the discretion of the school administration.
**The scholarship is awarded to the bank. Applications can be submitted via survey monkey or using the PDF form. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BolderBankingScholarshipNomination.