The OBA has heard from bankers interested in serving as chair of the Emerging Leaders Division. This position is open to any OBA Emerging Leaders who are currently enrolled in OBA Emerging Leaders Academy or had previously graduated from an OBA Leadership Academy.
The Emerging Leaders chair will serve a two-year term and will work closely with OBA staff to continue to build and direct the OBA Emerging Leaders program. The chair will also serve as a member on the OBA Board of Directors. To learn more about the candidates, click the names below to read their bios and then cast your vote.
- Luis Aita, First Bethany Bank, Bethany
- Tyler Grey, BancFirst, Guthrie
- Simeon Hamidi, NBC Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
- Justin Henry, Valliance Bank, Oklahoma City
- Missy Johnson, Citizens Bank of Ada, Ada
- Harrison Muegge, State Exchange Bank, Lamont
- Julie Stovall, American Exchange Bank, Okemah
- Eric Vickers, McClain Bank, Purcell
- Cody Zimmerman, Liberty National Bank, Elgin
All OBA Emerging Leaders are encouraged to learn more about the candidates and vote for the division chairperson. Click their individual names above or click here to access a document containing all bios. Click here to cast your vote. Voting will close Friday, April 15.