The dates for the OBA Bankers’ Night Out programs have been finalized, with the Enid date coming soon. Mark your calendar for the date of the program that’s in your area of the state and plan to attend.
Bring your coworkers with you so that everyone can be up to speed on the most recent developments affecting their job. In addition to state and federal legislative updates, the program will include a discussion on the recent developments in your industry.
As in the past, the schedule for each of these meetings is:
5:30 p.m. – Drinks
6:15 p.m. – Program
7 p.m. – Dinner
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. The cost is $50 per person. Locations and dates for this year’s events are:
- Wednesday, March 23 – Enid at Oakwood Country Club.
- Tuesday, March 29 – Lawton at Lawton Country Club.
- Thursday, March 31 – Krebs at Pete’s Place.
- Thursday, April 14 – Guymon at Hunny’s.
- Monday, April 18 – Tulsa at Tulsa Marriott Southern Hills.
- Wednesday, April 27 – Oklahoma City at Embassy Suites Downtown/Medical Center.
Click here for a registration form or register online. Also, click here for a sponsorship form.