In This Issue…
- Consumer credit shows marked increase
- OBA welcomes new strategic members
- 2021 Senior Management Conference set this month in Las Vegas
- OBA education corner …
Consumer credit shows marked increase
In April, consumer credit increased at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.3 percent, according to a release by the Federal Reserve on Monday.
Revolving credit decreased at an annual rate of 2.4 percent, while non-revolving credit increased at an annual rate of 7.6 percent.
You can view all the numbers related to this study on the Fed’s website by clicking here.
OBA welcomes new strategic members
ADT Commercial is a one-stop shop for all fire, security and banking system needs. ADT Commercial provides electronic and physical security systems for banking and financial institutions as well as ATM, ITM, depository and drive-up equipment installations and service.
HC3 transforms complex data to help financial institutions communicate with its customers through statement and notice redesign, intelligent marketing campaigns and seamless delivery of both printed and digital communications.
Consulting company providing a fully disclosed and transparent overdraft solution for community banks, and third-party contract negotiations.
Asset management company that is a resource for banks dealing with distressed assets. MCAM can help banks evaluate and disperse of special/distressed assets.
2021 Senior Management Conference set this month in Las Vegas
Convention may be over, but there’s still one big event coming up soon! Pack your bags and mark your calendars because the Oklahoma Bankers Association 2021 Senior Management Forum is scheduled for June 20-22 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
This year’s conference features an exciting lineup of speakers, but one of the key benefits in the conference will be talking with your peers. Attendees at the OBA 2021 Senior Management Forum will be surrounded by those with similar titles, similar workloads, similar problems and likely solutions to issues that can be just as similar.
If you have any questions or want to get signed up, click here for more information, or contact the OBA’s education department at 405-424-5252.
OBA education corner …
Just because our convention is over doesn’t mean OBA events stop! New OBA education events add to the list of exciting things coming up, so check them out below.
NOTE: Effective March 16, 2020, and until further notice, TTS (our webinar provider) has extended the OnDemand access period for all ‘Live Plus Five (Days)’ registrants to 60 days (versus five business days). Also, they are waiving the $75 per location fee for additional locations.
- Loan Documentation for the Agricultural Lender, June 16, webinar — Experienced lenders will find the material covered to be a beneficial review, while less experienced bankers will benefit from a strong foundation in the OCC guidelines for safety and soundness in agricultural lending and their application in day-to-day loan monitoring.
- Unclaimed Property Compliance for Financial Institutions, June 16, webinar — Learn best practices to mitigate risk proactively, efficiently track customer contact and monitor recent legislative updates that could impact your organization.
- Current Matters and Common Questions Impacting the Call Report, June 17, webinar — Anyone responsible for preparing, auditing or signing the Call Report will find the program valuable. The seminar is designed for more experienced preparers and reviewers interested in new reporting requirements and up-to-date rulings impacting preparation of the Call Report.
- Notary Public, June 17, webinar — Help your team know their responsibilities, plus learn basic laws, liability and reviews of various notarial acts.
- Lending Regulations – The Basics, June 22, webinar — The program is designed for compliance officers, loan officers, loan processors, auditors and others with responsibilities related to the origination and servicing of mortgage loans.
- Quarterly Compliance Briefing: Summer 2021, June 23, webinar — Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
- TRID Hot Spots, June 24, webinar — This webinar will point out what examiners are looking for and will also bring your attention to areas that are notorious for errors.