While 2020 is only about half over, it has definitely been memorable. Unfortunately, it included the cancellation of our Annual Meeting and Convention. You may recall your 2020 membership dues included a registration for the Convention.
While we missed seeing you at convention, we still want to make things right. To do so, we have created a $500 credit for your bank. There are a few guidelines on how it can be used.
• WHO – This credit can be used for OBA education (see WHAT below) by any employee of the bank.
• WHAT – The credit is available for OBA education programs, specifically in person or virtual, but not webinars or products.
• WHEN – The credit may be applied to any registration(s) submitted after today for programs taking place prior to Dec. 31, 2020. (Because 2021 is going to be much better, right?)
• HOW – When registering for an OBA program, simply write “2020CREDIT”on the payment line. It tells us you want your credit utilized for the registration fee. Depending on the number of registrants, amount of fees and/or credit already utilized, you may be invoiced for a balance due.
• WHY – We know that convention isn’t the only event many of us have had canceled. We want to do what we can to move toward ‘normal.’ We had a deal and we want to uphold our side.
Should you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact Janis Reeser at 405/424-5252 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.