Updated Aug. 4, 2020
As of June 1, Oklahoma entered Phase 3 of the reopening process, which removed limits on group gathering sizes. However, the OBA is still limiting enrollment for live events to allow for social distancing.
In the best interest of everyone involved, we will follow the guidelines below for indoor live events:
- Please enter and exit the OBA/Harris Event Center using the south doors.
- Attendees are required to wear a mask in adherence to the Oklahoma City guidelines, which are currently as follows (pulled directly from OKC.gov):
Face covering requirements
Everyone in Oklahoma City age 11 and up is required to wear a face covering, like a mask or face shield, in indoor public spaces. There are some exceptions.
Face coverings are required only in indoor spaces open to the public, including private property.
The face covering must cover both the nose and mouth.
Click here to view the full policy.
- The tables/chairs are spaced approximately 6 feet apart.
- Limit gathering around food and beverages.
- If applicable, boxed lunches will be provided.
- Coffee, sodas, water will be provided.
- Attendees are encouraged to use the disposable and paper products provided.
- Attendees will be asked to throw away all personal trash throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the Harris Event Center and the OBA building.
- Please use on a regular basis. (Feel free to bring your own.)
- Do not attend an OBA live event if you are experiencing COVID symptoms, have been advised by a physician to stay home due to known exposure, or if you or a member of your household are experiencing any symptoms of illness (non-COVID).
- Please notify the OBA if you experience any COVID symptoms up to 14 days after attending a live event held at the OBA.