As you know, the SBA today officially announced that it has exhausted its $349 billion in Paycheck Protection Program funding.
Since Oklahoma bankers know better than most how critically important it is for Congress to authorize additional funds for this program, we urge you to make a direct appeal to congressional leadership.
Senate Majority Leader McConnell, Senate Minority Leader Schumer, House Speaker Pelosi and House Minority Leader McCarthy are in negotiations to provide an additional $250 billion. But as you know, nothing in Congress comes easy. You can help spur action by telling these leaders that small businesses need immediate funding to keep their businesses open and keep employees on the payroll.
Please call Sen. Inhofe, Sen. Lankford and your respective representative (contact information for all below) to urge leaders in Congress to approve additional PPP funding immediately. Whether you get a staffer or voice mail, here’s all you need to say:
- I am calling to ask Congress to immediately approve additional funding for the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program.
- Banks like ours have been working around the clock to assist small businesses.
- PPP has been a lifeline for small businesses across the country, allowing them to preserve jobs.
- Don’t let this lifeline go away.
- Please approve additional funding today.
Pass this message onto your small business customers as well. Let’s make sure Congress hears our loud, clear, unified message. We need to save small businesses now.
Sen. Inhofe. 202-224-4721
Banking LA – Jake Hinch
Sen. Lankford 202-224-5754
Banking LA – Jesse Mahan
Rep. Hern 202-225-2211
Banking LA – Mike Martin
Rep. Mullin 202-225-2701
Banking LA – Matthew Brownlee
Rep. Lucas 202-225-5565
Banking LA – Mitchell Wilkinson
Rep. Cole 202-225-6165
Banking LA – Shane Hand
Rep. Horn 202-225-2132
Banking LA – Charlie Chamness