The OBA heard from bankers interested in serving as chairperson of the Emerging Leaders Division. This position was open to any OBA Emerging Leaders who are currently enrolled in OBA Emerging Leaders Academy or had previously graduated from an OBA Leadership Academy.
The Emerging Leaders chair will serve a two-year term and will work closely with OBA staff to continue to build and direct the OBA Emerging Leaders program. The chairperson will also serve as a member on the OBA Board of Directors. Click here to learn more about the candidates listed below, and then cast your vote.
- Brandon Bixler, NBC Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
- Mason Bolay, First Bank & Trust, Perry
- Jeremiah Campbell, Alva State Bank & Trust Co., Alva
- Lexi Lane, Grand Savings Bank, Grove
- Trey Rateliff, Citizens Bank & Trust, Ardmore
- Julie Stovall, American Exchange Bank, Henryetta
- Kelci Werner, First National Bank & Trust, Elk City
All OBA Emerging Leaders are encouraged to learn more about the candidates and vote for the division chairperson. Click here to learn more about the candidates. Click here to cast your vote. Voting will close Thursday, April 16.