This page will provide our members with valuable resources such as webinars, articles, and more, and will be updated with new information as we receive it.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with every organization and do not necessarily agree or disagree with any information provided.
In addition to resources below, please review the various offers from our strategic members in relation to COVID-19.
Deluxe has offered their assistance in acquiring items that are currently in high demand. Their corporate buying team is purchasing these items in bulk daily.
Below is a list of items currently in stock:
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, face masks and face shields.
- Disinfectant spray, disinfectant bathroom cleaners and disinfectant floor cleaners.
- Teller line protection.
- Branch/floor signage.
- Pedal activated hand sanitizer stands.
- COVID-PPE Consolidated Supplies_5-4-20
OBA-Office Depot Purchase Program Link: https://community.officedepot.com/GPOHome?id=52602271
- October_$20 off $150 Coupon
- October_$40 off $300 Coupon
- Office Depot Counter Shields
- Loftwall Counter Shields (dimensions)
- Work From Home Solutions
- COVID-19 Safety Products
- Custom Signate Solutions for Health & Safety
- Office Depot Cloth Face Coverings
- New! Office Depot 3-Ply Face Masks $39.99/Box of 50 now available!!
- 3-Ply Face Mask Comparison Chart – Office Depot
- Tidel IES-50 Temperature Verification for a short video of this scanner please click Here
- Hand Sanitizer with Aloe, Fragrance Free, Case of 4 Gallons, 1 Pump per Case $119.96 SALE item #9667415
- SaniStands – Office Depot IM New Sanitizer Stands w/universal refill option ready to ship $119.99/ea SALE item#9794571
Abrigo – PPP Forgiveness Automation
Banks funding Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans as part of the CARES act have come to the aid of their communities as they deal with the effects of the coronavirus. We at the OBA have received quite a few requests from our member banks for a recommendation on a Forgiveness & Reporting software provider to not have to do the process manually (whether 100 or 1,000 funded PPP loans), and ensure it’s actually done right. We our recommending the solution Abrigo (Sageworks) provides. Abrigo is a strategic member of the Association, demonstrating a commitment to the industry and state.
Abrigo and the OBA together are having a special demonstration just for members of the OBA on Monday, June 15th at 2pm CT to see how the automation and technology can play a key role in helping our member banks manage the forgiveness process. Recorded link: https://abrigo.wistia.com/medias/hwvrrlsc47
OBA members receive discounted pricing, please click the brochure AbrigoSBAPPPForgiveness-OBA-070620 for more information.
Contact: Laura Wahl
Mobile: (919) 906-5649
Pandemic Planning for Banks – Pandemic Resources for Community Banks
Business continuity planning during pandemics must include compliance considerations at every level and in every department of the bank—the current COVID-19 crisis is no different. Compliance Alliance developed these tools for all banks across the United States – regardless of membership – for the challenging weeks ahead.
– Compliance Alliance: Info@complianceallinace.com
– Review Alliance – VCO or Audit: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can ask for any of these departments and any additional questions by PHONE (Main Line) at 888-353-3933. Please visit our website for more information: https://compliancealliance.com/about-us/pandemic-planning-for-banks
Weekly Compliance Alliance PPP Huddle Registration: https://compliancealliance.com/news-events/calendar
– Final Rule on the Revised CECL Transition in the Capital Rule
– Final Rule on the Definition of Eligible Retained Income in the Capital Rule
– Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Requests Information on the Impact of the CARD Act Regulations on Small Entities and the Consumer Credit Card Market
– Final Rule on the CBLR Transition Adjustments
Article: A Second Round of Stimulus Checks? August 17, 2020
Article: Reopening Branch Lobbies June 9, 2020
PPP, PPPFA, and Next Steps Webinar: Thursday, June 25th at 2:30 CT. The Paycheck Protection Program is a living document — recent changes with the enactment of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 as well as all the new Interim Final Rules and FAQs are altering the ways both lenders and borrowers are approaching the forgiveness process. This brief webinar will focus on those changes, what we know, and what remains unknown
New Free Tool’s:
NEW! PPP Loan Forgiveness: What We Know (Webinar)
NEW! Reopening Your Branches: Protocols (Video)
NEW! Paycheck Protection Program Tracker
NEW! PPP Lender Reporting & Extension of Limited Safe Harbor Interim Final Rule Summary
NEW! PPP Loan Forgiveness Interim Final Rule Summary
- ATM Hardware Cleaning Instructions
- Plasma Ion Currency Sterilizer
- ATM Cleaning Wipes (safe for anti-glare screens)
- Acrylic Germ Shields for teller lines and work stations
The Baker Group
The Baker Group takes the health and well being of our employees and clients seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We want to assure you that The Baker Group takes our responsibilities seriously with respect to emergency preparedness. Please click here TBG_BCP_Disclosure to read more and to have a copy for your records.
BKD has created a new resource center to help disseminate important tax and accounting information for our clients and friends as we evaluate ways to mitigate the inevitable financial effects of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the incidence of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please visit our website for more information: https://www.bkd.com/covid-19-resource-center
BKD COVID-19 Webinar Series:
- New Rules & Forgiveness Form for PPP Loans of $50,000 or Less & Lender Responsibilities
- PPP Loan Guidance for Ownership Changes
- PPP Update – Forgiveness Details & Lender Guidance Article
- New Guidance Issued on President Trump’s Payroll Deferral Executive Order
- President Trump Issues COVID-19 Executive Orders, Including Payroll Tax Deferral
- IRS Releases Updated FAQs for Deferral of 2020 Employment Tax Deposits & Payments
- SEC Update on COVID Accommodations
- New Guidance on COVID-19 Loan Accommodations
- CARES Act Update: Have You Taken a Required Minimum Distribution for 2020?
- Flipping the Script on Internal Audit to Drive Greater Value Post-COVID
- Unmasking State Consequences of the Cares Act
- Paycheck Protection Program – New Developments & Pending Legislation Thurs. Aug. 6, 2-3:30 pm
NFP Executive Benefits
Crowe & Dunlevy
The attorneys at Crowe & Dunlevy are committed to monitoring the rapidly evolving legal and policy developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This Resource Center serves as a guide to assist businesses and individuals affected during this unprecedented time. https://www.crowedunlevy.com/covid-19-resource-center/
We’ve created resources on the impact of COVID-19 on organizations and individuals and what you need to know moving forward. We’ve created resources on the impact of COVID-19 on organizations and individuals and what you need to know moving forward. Free Webinar: The Paycheck Protection Program – A Lender’s Guide to the PPP Flexibility Act at www.eidebailly.com/ppplender
Finastra is taking action to optimize business lending platforms for the CARES Act and PPP funding. If you’re a Fusion LaserPro user or interested in how to optimize your small business lending, visit https://www.finastra.com/cares-act.
Finastra shares impact announcement for the Paycheck Protection Program and the important mission of supporting our community financial institutions and small businesses. https://www.finastra.com/news-events/press-releases/finastra-helps-banks-and-credit-unions-provide-critical-financial
While COVID-19 brings uncertainty, it is times like these when community banks are often at their strongest, extending extraordinary measures to serve local communities.
Join us for this webinar to learn the impact the pandemic has had on the housing market and how community bank mortgage lenders can continue to meet mortgage needs even during this time of social distancing. Monday June 29, 2020 1:00pm-2:00pm ABA Webinar – Moving Forward with Mortgage
• Mortgage relief and the long-term impact
• Mortgage refinancing and the roller coaster ride
• The importance of data driven digital solutions
Click Here to Register for Finastra/ABA Webinar – Moving Forward with Mortgage
Haberfeld is actively assisting our community bank partners in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic by consulting on best practices to keep operations running as smoothly as possible as well as effective growth strategies during uncertain times. To learn more, please reach out to Preston Afrank or tune in to one of our upcoming complimentary webinars:
• Navigating Uncertainty: Creating a Path Forward (May 20th 1:00-2:00pm CT) – Register here
Haberfeld also recently published a white paper that outlines a prudent and actionable strategy that your bank can use now to move forward with certainty. Read “Navigating Uncertainty: Creating a Path Forward” here.
Kasasa[Slideshare] The 5 biggest risks in lending today
Link The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic recession has created serious risks in today’s lending market. Check out this slideshare to learn how to turn them into opportunities for lucrative growth. [Article] Take-Backs are vital to consumers during COVID-19 crisis
Link The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a major financial toll on every aspect of the economy, and borrowers are feeling that pain. That’s where Take-Backs are coming in handy. Read on to find out how they could help your consumers.
We’ve setup a COVID-19 Cybersecurity page to provide relevant business perspective on navigating this pandemic including planning financially, working remotely, helping your employees cope, and leading with excellence. A dozen or more resources are FREE – from remote work policies to data breach training and we will continuously add more updates and programs to protect all businesses during the pandemic.
McAfee & Taft
McAfee & Taft’s COVID-19 Resource Center contains an extensive collection of legal information, news and commentary in the form of attorney articles, updates, checklists and video alerts on a broad range of legal and business issues affecting both banks and bank clients.
- McAfee & Taft COVID-19 Resource Center
- Subscribe to McAfee & Taft COVID-19 alerts, videos, and weekly digest
Mortgage Investment Services Corporation
MISC is pleased to provide valuable information on the recent origination changes and restrictions to program guidelines due to COVID-19. Please join us on Wednesday, June 24th at 10:30AM for our free and convenient way to keep up with the ever changing guidelines! Click here to join FNMA Guideline Changes due to COVID-19 Webinar. New documentation for self-employed borrowers, product restrictions and FNMA Forbearance guidelines.
Contact: Darren Stewart (913) 390-1010 email@example.com
PCBB’s top priorities are to ensure your business continues its operations and to maintain the health and safety of our employees. Visit our COVID-19 Resource Page
- Fighting Back Against Mobile Banking Fraud
- Strategic Planning Considerations During a Pandemic
- The Pandemic, Cashless Payments & The Unbanked
- What to Do With Your PPP Loans
- FinCEN Guidance on Pandemic Fraud Scams
- Frustrated PPP Applicants Could Become New Customers
- PPP Fraud – How To Protect Your Institution
Piper Sandler & Co.
In today’s environment every day presents new challenges and opportunities. Piper Sandler shares insights and guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click Here to visit COVID-19 Insights.
Promontory Interfinancial Network
SUMMIT Financial Group
Webinar: Thursday, October 1, 2020 9:00 am to 10:00 am – Pandemics, Politics & Presidential Election: Investing in 2020.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, WolfPAC Solutions offers the COVID-19 Resource Center-a one-stop resource portal with real-time updates, insights, and educational materials to help your organization minimize the outbreak’s impact, and to help you stay prepared for the future. If you need additional information, click on the “Get In Touch” button on our COVID-19 Resource Center or contact David Long, Southwest Regional Sales Manager at 817-235-9761 or email directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolf’s PPP Loan Forgiveness Advisory Service is offering a new educational webinar for borrowers, which will help you provide that direction and support to your customers. The focus of the webinar is to help your borrower:
• Understand all qualifying expenses
• Avoid missing out on expenses that should be forgiven
• Meet requirements outlined by the SBA
• Get answers to pertinent, time-sensitive questions
• Provide a complete application package to limit the time incurred by your internal PPP forgiveness team
InStore Design Display – contact Randy Edge email@example.com or D: (816) 984-8965 M: (913) 961-3033
Please visit our COVID-19 webpage at https://www.ppdocs.com/covid/Default.aspx. We have created a FREE online platform for lenders to assemble and deliver SBA PPP loans for signatures. It includes a security enhanced version of DocuSign required for these loans. We don’t handle SBA loans as a practice, but we have the online platform and knew lenders would be needing help assembling and delivering the loans for borrower signatures. You can read more about it here: https://www.ppdocs.com/SBA/