This page will provide our members with valuable resources such as webinars, articles, and more, and will be updated with new information as we receive it.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with every organization and do not necessarily agree or disagree with any information provided.
In addition to resources below, please review the various offers from our strategic members in relation to COVID-19.
Deluxe has offered their assistance in acquiring items that are currently in high demand. Their corporate buying team is purchasing these items in bulk daily.
Below is a list of items currently in stock:
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, face masks and face shields.
- Disinfectant spray, disinfectant bathroom cleaners and disinfectant floor cleaners.
- Teller line protection.
- Branch/floor signage.
- Pedal activated hand sanitizer stands.
- COVID-PPE Consolidated Supplies_5-4-20
OBA-Office Depot Purchase Program Link: https://community.officedepot.com/GPOHome?id=52602271
- Office Depot Flash Sale
- Office Depot Counter Shields
- Loftwall Counter Shields (dimensions)
- Work From Home Solutions
- COVID-19 Safety Products
- Custom Signate Solutions for Health & Safety
- Office Depot Cloth Face Coverings
- New! Office Depot 3-Ply Face Masks $39.99/Box of 50 now available!!
- 3-Ply Face Mask Comparison Chart – Office Depot
- Tidel IES-50 Temperature Verification for a short video of this scanner please click Here
- Hand Sanitizer with Aloe, Fragrance Free, Case of 4 Gallons, 1 Pump per Case $119.96 SALE item #9667415
- SaniStands – Office Depot IM New Sanitizer Stands w/universal refill option ready to ship $119.99/ea SALE item#9794571
Abrigo – PPP Forgiveness Automation
Banks funding Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans as part of the CARES act have come to the aid of their communities as they deal with the effects of the coronavirus. We at the OBA have received quite a few requests from our member banks for a recommendation on a Forgiveness & Reporting software provider to not have to do the process manually (whether 100 or 1,000 funded PPP loans), and ensure it’s actually done right. We our recommending the solution Abrigo (Sageworks) provides. Abrigo is a strategic member of the Association, demonstrating a commitment to the industry and state.
Abrigo and the OBA have come together to see how the automation and technology can play a key role in helping our member banks manage the forgiveness process. Recorded link: https://abrigo.wistia.com/medias/hwvrrlsc47
OBA members receive discounted pricing, please click the brochure AbrigoSBAPPPForgiveness-OBA-070620 for more information.
Contact: Laura Wahl
Mobile: (919) 906-5649
Pandemic Planning for Banks – Pandemic Resources for Community Banks
Business continuity planning during pandemics must include compliance considerations at every level and in every department of the bank—the current COVID-19 crisis is no different. Compliance Alliance developed these tools for all banks across the United States – regardless of membership – for the challenging weeks ahead.
– Compliance Alliance: Info@complianceallinace.com
– Review Alliance – VCO or Audit: email@example.com
You can ask for any of these departments and any additional questions by PHONE (Main Line) at 888-353-3933. Please visit our website for more information: https://compliancealliance.com/about-us/pandemic-planning-for-banks
Weekly Compliance Alliance PPP Huddle Registration: https://compliancealliance.com/news-events/calendar
– Final Rule on the Revised CECL Transition in the Capital Rule
– Final Rule on the Definition of Eligible Retained Income in the Capital Rule
– Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Requests Information on the Impact of the CARD Act Regulations on Small Entities and the Consumer Credit Card Market
– Final Rule on the CBLR Transition Adjustments
Article: Changes of the Pandemic 10/29/2020
New Free Tool’s:
NEW! PPP Loan Forgiveness: What We Know (Webinar)
NEW! Reopening Your Branches: Protocols (Video)
NEW! Paycheck Protection Program Tracker
NEW! PPP Lender Reporting & Extension of Limited Safe Harbor Interim Final Rule Summary
NEW! PPP Loan Forgiveness Interim Final Rule Summary
- ATM Hardware Cleaning Instructions
- Plasma Ion Currency Sterilizer
- ATM Cleaning Wipes (safe for anti-glare screens)
- Acrylic Germ Shields for teller lines and work stations
The Baker Group
The Baker Group takes the health and well being of our employees and clients seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We want to assure you that The Baker Group takes our responsibilities seriously with respect to emergency preparedness. Please click here TBG_BCP_Disclosure to read more and to have a copy for your records.
BKD has created a new resource center to help disseminate important tax and accounting information for our clients and friends as we evaluate ways to mitigate the inevitable financial effects of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the incidence of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please visit our website for more information: https://www.bkd.com/covid-19-resource-center
BKD COVID-19 Webinar Series:
- Paycheck Protection Program Round Two – What You Need to Know
- Tax & Compensation Implications Around PPP complimentary Webinar Jan. 12 @ 12:30-1:30 p.m. est
- New Questionnaire for Larger PPP Borrowers
- New Rules & Forgiveness Form for PPP Loans of $50,000 or Less & Lender Responsibilities
- PPP Loan Guidance for Ownership Changes
- PPP Update – Forgiveness Details & Lender Guidance Article
- New Guidance Issued on President Trump’s Payroll Deferral Executive Order
- President Trump Issues COVID-19 Executive Orders, Including Payroll Tax Deferral
- IRS Releases Updated FAQs for Deferral of 2020 Employment Tax Deposits & Payments
- SEC Update on COVID Accommodations
- New Guidance on COVID-19 Loan Accommodations
- CARES Act Update: Have You Taken a Required Minimum Distribution for 2020?
- Flipping the Script on Internal Audit to Drive Greater Value Post-COVID
- Unmasking State Consequences of the Cares Act
NFP Executive Benefits
Crowe & Dunlevy
The attorneys at Crowe & Dunlevy are committed to monitoring the rapidly evolving legal and policy developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This Resource Center serves as a guide to assist businesses and individuals affected during this unprecedented time. https://www.crowedunlevy.com/covid-19-resource-center/
We’ve created resources on the impact of COVID-19 on organizations and individuals and what you need to know moving forward. We’ve created resources on the impact of COVID-19 on organizations and individuals and what you need to know moving forward. Free Webinar: The Paycheck Protection Program – A Lender’s Guide to the PPP Flexibility Act at www.eidebailly.com/ppplender
Finastra is taking action to optimize business lending platforms for the CARES Act and PPP funding. If you’re a Fusion LaserPro user or interested in how to optimize your small business lending, visit https://www.finastra.com/cares-act.
Finastra shares impact announcement for the Paycheck Protection Program and the important mission of supporting our community financial institutions and small businesses. https://www.finastra.com/news-events/press-releases/finastra-helps-banks-and-credit-unions-provide-critical-financial
Haberfeld is actively assisting our community bank partners in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic by consulting on best practices to keep operations running as smoothly as possible as well as effective growth strategies during uncertain times. To learn more, please reach out to Preston Afrank
Haberfeld also recently published a white paper that outlines a prudent and actionable strategy that your bank can use now to move forward with certainty. Read “Navigating Uncertainty: Creating a Path Forward” here.
[Podcast] Operations in the age of COVID
Link Managing your operations during a pandemic might feel overwhelming. But what if you viewed this as a chance to focus on what matters most? Join Kasasa COO Vennesa Van Ameyde for a discussion on what she learned from steering Kasasa through COVID-19 and how you can leverage those lessons to prepare your financial institution for whatever comes next.[Slideshare] The 5 biggest risks in lending today
Link The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic recession has created serious risks in today’s lending market. Check out this slideshare to learn how to turn them into opportunities for lucrative growth. [Article] Take-Backs are vital to consumers during COVID-19 crisis
Link The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a major financial toll on every aspect of the economy, and borrowers are feeling that pain. That’s where Take-Backs are coming in handy. Read on to find out how they could help your consumers.
We’ve setup a COVID-19 Cybersecurity page to provide relevant business perspective on navigating this pandemic including planning financially, working remotely, helping your employees cope, and leading with excellence. A dozen or more resources are FREE – from remote work policies to data breach training and we will continuously add more updates and programs to protect all businesses during the pandemic.
McAfee & Taft
McAfee & Taft’s COVID-19 Resource Center contains an extensive collection of legal information, news and commentary in the form of attorney articles, updates, checklists and video alerts on a broad range of legal and business issues affecting both banks and bank clients.
- McAfee & Taft COVID-19 Resource Center
- Subscribe to McAfee & Taft COVID-19 alerts, videos, and weekly digest
Mortgage Investment Services Corporation
MISC is pleased to provide valuable information on the recent origination changes and restrictions to program guidelines due to COVID-19. Contact: Darren Stewart (913) 390-1010 firstname.lastname@example.org
PCBB’s top priorities are to ensure your business continues its operations and to maintain the health and safety of our employees. Visit our COVID-19 Resource Page
- PPP-Related Scams To Avoid
- How to Renew Your D&O During a Pandemic
- Payment Trends Now and Post-Pandemic
- Fighting Back Against Mobile Banking Fraud
- Strategic Planning Considerations During a Pandemic
- The Pandemic, Cashless Payments & The Unbanked
- What to Do With Your PPP Loans
- FinCEN Guidance on Pandemic Fraud Scams
- Frustrated PPP Applicants Could Become New Customers
- PPP Fraud – How To Protect Your Institution
Piper Sandler & Co.
In today’s environment every day presents new challenges and opportunities. Piper Sandler shares insights and guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click Here to visit COVID-19 Insights.
Promontory Interfinancial Network
SUMMIT Financial Group
Summit Financial Group, Inc. is dedicated to keeping our partners, team, and clients safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. We hope you find valuable information on this page regarding personal and employee benefit changes impacted from the virus but encourage you to refer to the CDC and World Health Organization’s websites for more information on the virus and how it is impacting your geographical location. Please visit our COVID-19 Resource Page
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, WolfPAC Solutions offers the COVID-19 Resource Center-a one-stop resource portal with real-time updates, insights, and educational materials to help your organization minimize the outbreak’s impact, and to help you stay prepared for the future. If you need additional information, click on the “Get In Touch” button on our COVID-19 Resource Center or contact David Long, Southwest Regional Sales Manager at 817-235-9761 or email directly email@example.com.
Wolf’s PPP Loan Forgiveness Advisory Service is offering a new educational webinar for borrowers, which will help you provide that direction and support to your customers. The focus of the webinar is to help your borrower:
• Understand all qualifying expenses
• Avoid missing out on expenses that should be forgiven
• Meet requirements outlined by the SBA
• Get answers to pertinent, time-sensitive questions
• Provide a complete application package to limit the time incurred by your internal PPP forgiveness team
Read our latest blog post, Third-Party Risk Management: Key Shifts for COVID-19, to see why using an end-to-end, comprehensive third-party risk management platform provides visibility into the entire vendor lifecycle while enabling streamlined management of all critical vendor information.