- This event has passed.
Wire Transfer Compliance, Webinar
October 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am CDT
- Detailed discussion of requirements of both domestic and international wires, including:
- Internal Controls
- System security
- Bank Secrecy Act requirements for wires and recordkeeping
- Identification and authentication requirements
- OFAC screening rules
- What, Reg S, Reg E, Reg J Subpart B and UCC-4A have to say about wire transfers
- Review of common types of wire fraud and scams
- International Funds Transfers: rules, notices and error resolution procedures
- Discussion of risk management practices and controls over information technology (IT) and wholesale payment systems networks, including authentication, authorization, fraud detection, and response management systems and processes
*Tools to be provided to support and enhance your wire compliance program
Who Should Attend?
This jam-packed session is designed for BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, internal auditors and any employee who handles wire transfers