« All Events
What to Do When a Customer Dies,Webinar
February 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Click Here for More Information
- What documents are required upon the death of an individual?
- What actions should your financial institution take on deposit accounts owned by the decedent?
- How should your financial institution deal with the decedent's estate?
- What should your financial institution do if there isn't an estate?
- How should your financial institution handle "death" as a default on a loan?
- How will the new mortgage servicing rules impact mortgage loans where the borrower has died?
- What does every lender need to know about doing business with the borrower's estate?
- What steps can your financial institution take to protect its collateral after the borrower has died?
- How should your financial institution handle issues of guarantors, setoff and insurance once the borrower has died?
- How does the death of a key person affect the borrowings of Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Trusts and other legal entities?