- This event has passed.
What to Do When a Customer Dies, Webinar
February 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Thursday, February 18th, 2021
Topics of Discussion
- What documents are required upon the death of an individual?
- What actions should your financial institution take on deposit accounts owned by the decedent?
- How should your financial institution deal with the decedent’s estate?
- What should your financial institution do if there isn’t an estate?
- How should your financial institution handle “death” as a default on a loan?
- How will the new mortgage servicing rules impact mortgage loans where the borrower has died?
- What does every lender need to know about doing business with the borrower’s estate?
- What steps can your financial institution take to protect its collateral after the borrower has died?
- How should your financial institution handle issues of guarantors, setoff and insurance once the borrower has died?
- How does the death of a key person affect the borrowings of Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Trusts and other legal entities?
Who Should Attend?
New account representatives, personal bankers, customer service representatives, lenders and loan operations personnel.