« All Events
W-9 Deposit Account Set Up and Interest Reporting—B Notices , Webinar
January 29, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CST
Click Here for More Information
- Line by line review of the W-9
- How simple errors in account set up can cause you IRS reporting problems
- What happens when name and TIN do not match? B notices and fines
- How does the IRS set up name control files?
- What happens when your customer’s name changes
- What is difference in SSN, EIN and ITIN?
- What is a disregarded entity?
- How do trusts report? Revocable and Irrevocable?
- Husband and Wife on an LLC
- Why there are four different options for an LLC
- Can you use an SSN for an estate or nonprofit organization
- What are the exemption codes for corporations, public funds, IRAs?
- IRS reporting on the 1099 Int