« All Events
Vital Checks and Deposit Issues, Webinar
September 26, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
Click Here for More Information
- Can one customer deposit into another customer’s account? Can you deposit a personal check into a business account?
- Can you deposit a minor check into his mom’s account? Can you deposit a check made payable to mom into a child’s UTMA account?
- Can an owner of a business cash a check made payable to the business?
- Can a business owner get “less cash” of a deposit?
- Can you put a stop payment on a check made payable to cash?
- How can a business get “petty cash” without making the check payable to cash?
- What is a “third party check”? Can we cash or deposit a third-party check?
- Can an authorized signer, agent or convenience signer on a personal account cash his or her own paycheck against the account? Can an authorized signer get a balance? Take all the money?
- Do we have to pay attention to the words “VOID AFTER 90 Days”?
- Can we pay a stale dated item? Can we pay a postdated item?
- Can we deposit a check made payable to a deceased customer into his or her joint account?
- Can checks made payable to “The Family of John Doe” go into John Doe’s account with his spouse?
- Can we open an account with a check made payable to the bank? Can we cash a check made payable to the bank?
- What does “FBO” mean on a check?
- How should a person with a POA document endorse a check?
- Can a check made payable to a person be deposited into the living trust after death?
- And many, many more…