Click Here for More Information
- A review of the most recent amendments to Regulation CC, that impact fraud loss allocation and funds availability amounts, along with the customer disclosure requirements for implementing these changes;
- What every banker needs to know about the workings of Regulation CC, placing holds on deposits and the effect of changes to the check processing system;
- The most common errors financial institutions make when making the decision to place a hold on a deposit;
- The methods of maximizing Regulation CC's benefits so that your financial institution can get the most from it, especially when trying to protect the institution from losses due to check fraud;
- Participants will be given an opportunity to work with real-life scenarios to see how the regulation is supposed to be applied.