- This event has passed.
Three Key Risk Assessments in Your ERM Program, Webinar
June 20 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
This webinar will first take you through a basic review of what is ERM and the basic steps to develop strong Risk Assessments to address key areas of your institution. Then the presenter will specifically focus on three key Risk Assessments you must have as critical components of your ERM Program: the Enterprise Risk Management Risk Assessment, Information Technology Risk Assessment, and the Internal Controls Risk Assessment. You will walk away with practical tools and examples you can implement in your organization immediately.
This webinar is for participants who have a basic foundational knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management and are looking for specific examples on how to complete these three important Risk Assessments.
- ERM quick overview and key definitions
- Three Key Phases of ERM and how Risk Assessments fit in
- The Risk Assessment Process
- ERM Risk Assessment– Complete example of several of the major risks
- Part II:Information Technology areas that need to be assessed
- Information Technology Risk Assessment
- Categories Included
- IT Risk Assessment – Complete example
- Part III:Internal Controls Risk Assessment
- List of Areas Assessed
- Categories included
- Internal Controls Risk Assessment – Complete example