Strategic Planning for Financial Institutions – It’s All About Your Strategy!, Webinar
October 14 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
Whether your institution lacks a cohesive strategy, or just wants to review existing plan(s), this webinar will address questions including:
- What is your vision for the future of your institution?
- Do your employees know your vision, and can they articulate it?
- Does the culture and brand of your institution (everything from your electronic signature on your emails to the look of your lobby) reflect the vision of where you want to take your institution?
- Do you know your risks—the risks that are unique to your institution?
- Do you have the right people, and are they in the right places to fulfill the vision of your institution?
You will walk away with tools and ideas to:
- Integrate your Enterprise Risk Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan, and
- Ensure your Strategic Plan doesn’t sit on the shelf and gets implemented.
- Identify and implement four key growth strategies.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for the Board of Directors, Leadership Team, Supervisors with planning responsibilities, Chief Risk Officers, and everyone involved in Strategic Planning process.