Prepaid Accounts Final Rule Effective April 1, 2019, Webinar
February 28 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CST
The Bureau is finalizing amendments to its rule governing prepaid accounts under Regulations E and Z that make modifications to several aspects of that rule and extend the overall effective date of the rule to April 1, 2019.
New comprehensive consumer protections for prepaid accounts under Regulations E and Z, including tailored provisions governing disclosures, limited liability and error resolution, periodic statements, and the posting of account agreements. The final rule also regulates overdraft credit features that may be offered in conjunction with prepaid accounts.
During this webinar, you will receive a compliance checklist and a comprehensive look at the rule. Sample policy and procedure language will also be provided.
- What is a Prepaid Account?
- What are the consumer protections for prepaid accounts?
- Disclosure requirements
- Liability and Error resolution rules
- Periodic statement requirements
- Posting of account agreements
- Compliance checklist and policy