- This event has passed.
2019 Operations School – Oklahoma City
November 18, 2019 @ 9:00 am - November 22, 2019 @ 11:30 am CST
The Oklahoma Bankers Association’s Operations School is designed to prepare junior-level officers to mid-level operations managers to manage effectively and efficiently an operations function within a bank. Students are exposed to numerous concepts that impact your bank’s bottom line. This is accomplished by providing the opportunity to:
– Develop a thorough understanding of key operations areas, their interrelationships and their
contributions to profitability;
– Develop and apply analytical skills in proven techniques such as work flow analysis, financial analysis
and quality indicators;
– Strengthen management skills in relation to human resource planning and motivational techniques;
– Become aware of the regulatory and competitve factors that affect banking today and the overall
impact these environmental factors have on all operations functions;
– Evaluate state-of-the-art technologies within the banking industry that promote cost effectiveness,
encourage new ideas, incite product creativity and enhance bank profitability. .