« All Events
Marketing & Advertising Compliance,Webinar
February 18, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CST
Click Here for More Information
- What impact does the CFPB have on advertising and marketing, even if you're not a big bank?
- Regulatory Focus: Attention to unfair, deceptive, and abusive acts and practices (UDAAP). Plus – what may be considered abusive? How can you stay clear of trouble? Don't miss the forest for the trees.
- Advertising rules under Reg. Z for both mortgage loans and open-end plans from the Credit CARD Act
- UDAP standards from the FTC on mortgage loans
- Consumer deposit products in Truth in Savings
- Rules for consumer loan products in Regulation Z
- Fair lending when marketing lending products
- "Equal Housing Lender" statement and the logo – when must these be used?
- Advertising over the Internet and social media – different standards?
- Soliciting via the phone and e-mail: the Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR), including caller ID requirements, Junk Fax, and CAN-SPAM
- Privacy implications – sharing information under Privacy regulations and FCRA
- Testimonials – FTC standards
- Promotions – drawings, giveaways, bonuses, etc.
- Tax implications, and what not to say when talking about tax breaks