- This event has passed.
Loan Participations: What You Should Know, Webinar
October 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- Purpose of Loan Participations and Basic Rules
- Difference between Loan Participations and Loan Syndications
- Regulatory Rules Governing Loan Participations
- Role of the Originating Bank and its Relationship with Participating Banks
- Legal Rights of Participating Banks
- Review of the Certificate of Participation and other Required Legal Documentation
- Basic Operational Procedures Required for Loan Participations
- Latest Development on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants concerns about LP
Who Should Attend?
Loan Officers, Senior Credit Officers, Senior Loan Officers, Loan Administrators, Loan Review Officers, Compliance Officers, Branch Managers, and Credit Analysts