- This event has passed.
Legal Essentials for Lenders, Webinar
October 6, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- Loan Documents as Contracts
- Purpose and Structure of Loan Agreements, Security Agreements, Borrowing Base Certificates and Other Loan Documents
- The rules of Offset/Setoff
- Course of Dealing: Defaults and Waivers
- Priority of Liens and Payment
- Due Authorization: Legal Entities & Signature Requirements
- UCC Filings: Best Practices and Common Errors
- Guaranties: Requirements, Rights and Risks
- How Your Rights Change in Bankruptcy: Special Issues for Banks
- Care and Keeping of Collateral in the Possession of the Bank
- Avoiding Conduct that Leads to Litigation
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for lenders, their support staff and loan quality personnel at all levels.