- This event has passed.
Introduction to ACH: The Basics, Webinar
May 27, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am CDT
The ACH product has been around for a long time and it’s easy to get complacent with it. It always works, so why mess with it. But, do you really understand what it is and how it works? This session is designed for those that are new to operations and those that want to confirm they really understand ACH.
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Who Should Attend?
Back office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and customer service representatives.