« All Events
Handling Loan Applications – What can go wrong?, Webinar
May 15, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
Click Here for More Information
- Learn what specific information will help you to handle applications correctly.
- What are the top five mistakes made in application processing?
- Overview of application and timing of disclosures for consumer, mortgage, and commercial loan applications.
- When does an application have to be in writing? Does it have to be signed? What are the signature rules for applications?
- What are the rules for appraisal copies? Reg B did NOT exempt commercial purpose loans secured by a 1st lien on a 1-4 dwelling.
- How do you properly document the “joint intent” to apply?
- When is an adverse action notice required? What must it contain? Who receives one?
- When can you pull a credit bureau? What documentation should be kept?
- Recap of the collection of “demographic information” for HMDA reportable applications under the 2018 rules.