« All Events
Fair Lending, Webinar
September 9 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
Click Here for More Information
- Prohibited bases under the rules (what you can do, as well)
- Evaluating applications and underwriting – what you can and cannot consider
- Government monitoring information – when to get it and how to handle it
- Fair lending litigation trends and lessons, including the future of disparate impact
- Redlining (including reverse redlining) – what is it, how do we analyze it, and what is new (hint: plenty)
- “Intrabank” vs. “Interbank” redlining analyses, including the opportunity assessment
- Digital redlining concerns
- REMA/Marketing Area/Service Area – what is this? What should we do to be ready for our next exam?
- Dealing with small business loans
- Treatment of income and other underwriting issues
- Fair lending issues in the servicing environment
- Proxies and the BISG method – should we do this?
- Advertising and disclosing in a foreign language – what are the rules?
- The future of DFA 1071 – will this ever happen?
- CRA as a fair lending tool
- Developing an effective and comprehensive fair lending CMS
- “Convergence” with UDAP/UDAAP – what should we do?
- Consequences for violating the rules – not just fines
- And more