« All Events
Excel Explained: Budget Spreadsheets, Webinar
August 6, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
Click Here for More Information
- Going beyond simple rounding with the ROUNDUP and ROUNDDOWN worksheet functions.
- Learning how the Table feature allows you to transform filtering tasks.
- Employing the SUMIF function to add up values related to multiple instances of criteria that you specify.
- Using range names to streamline formulas and bookmark key inputs within a workbook.
- Using the SUMIF function to summarize data based on a single criterion.
- Avoiding the complexity of nested IF statements with Excel’s CHOOSE function.
- Improving the integrity of spreadsheets with Excel’s VLOOKUP function.
- Preserving key formulas using hide and protect features.
- Comparing and contrasting IFNA, IFERROR, and ISERROR functions and learning which versions of Excel support these worksheet functions.