Event Identifying and Documenting CRA Community Development Activities, Webinar
May 19 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
- Recent revisions to the definition of “community development” including why the reference to the Neighborhood Stabilization Program was eliminated and the impact of that action;
- The importance of CD activities for small, intermediate small and large banks;
- Which loans receive CD credit;
- Which qualified investments receive CD credit;
- Which services receive CD credit;
- The consideration given to CD activities that occur within and outside of your assessment area;
- The concept of affordable housing for low- or moderate-income housing;
- Which communities services are targeted to low- or moderate-income individuals;
- Which activities promote economic development by financing businesses and farms that meet certain size eligibility standards;
- Which activities earn credit for revitalizing or stabilizing certain areas; and
- Much more.
Who Should Attend?
The program is designed for management of the loan department, Compliance Officers, CRA Officers, marketing staff and auditors.