Click Here for More Information or to Register
- What is a “record” – you may be surprised.
- The new FFCRA records, and where they fit within the laws.
- Caution about FFCRA records.
- How do you keep records?
- Who has access?
- Why are you in trouble if you only follow the legal time requirements?
- Should you “archive” all records?
- What creates “records?”
- What creates “problem records” you did not even know you had?
- What records should you NOT create?
- The penalties for NOT preserving that the laws don’t even mention.