Click Here for More Information
- Legal differences among subpoenas, summonses, levies, garnishments, writs of attachments and warrants.
- What your financial institution should know about the Right to Financial Privacy Act, the Financial Privacy Act, and similar laws and regulations.
- Verifying customer information when complying with subpoenas, garnishments and levies.
- Helpful resources to assist your financial institution when complying with these orders.
- Whether IRS tax levies will attach to special accounts, like individual retirement accounts, health savings accounts and escrow accounts.
- An overview of procedures for answering garnishments of federal benefit payments.