« All Events
CRA Nuts&Bolts- 5 Steps to Pass the Exam, Webinar
February 12 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CST
Click Here for More Information
- Five steps for managing a CRA exam and the importance of developing a CRA strategy.
- Tips for banks that are ISB (intermediate small banks of $313 million in the prior two calendar years and the transition to CRA reporting when the large bank threshold of $1.252 billion is reached. The new limits were announced on December 27, 2017.
- Learn how to document lending activity in designated disaster areas.
- What's included in a performance context? Learn how to describe your institution, quantify the ability and capacity of the bank to meet credit needs based on financial data. Learn how to highlight the positive outcomes of your lending focus and business strategy.
- Tips to describe your assessment area including demographic and economic data resources.
- Best practices to deal with CRA-related complaints and potential fair lending issues that can threaten a successful exam.
- Definitions of Community Development Loans and Services and ideas for passing the Investment Test portion of the exam
- Helpful CRA compliance resources and regulatory guidance including highlights of the July 25, 2016 Frequently Asked Question
- New definitions for “home mortgage loan” and “consumer loan” as well as public file requirements became effective January 1, 2018. The joint rule from the Federal Reserve, FDIC and OCC amends respective CRA regulations to conform to 2018 changes to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act.