- This event has passed.
BSA Officer Annual Training, Webinar
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
During this program we will cover everything a BSA officer needs to know to run a good program.
Learn how to manage risk, CIP, Enhanced Due Diligence in this updated and exciting program. What You Will Receive:
- Updated FFIEC Exam Manual in word
- Copy of the regulation in word
- New Chapter of the FFIEC Exam Manual
- Currency Transaction Reporting changes on business accounts
- Making the decision to exempt customers from CTRs–Risk
- SAR Reporting
- Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence
- Status of beneficial ownership
- What about cannabis? Can we bank?
- Advisory Update—hot crimes and things to watch for
- Risk, Monitoring and Transaction changes with COVID
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.