Click Here for More Information
- Commercial and residential mortgage loan money laundering schemes identified by FinCEN through a 10-year study of SARs;
- Lending Red Flags, including those addressed in the BSA Exam Manual and many more
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and, Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) expectations regarding loans;
- Beneficial Ownership identification and verification requirements for Legal Entity Customers;
- How to develop customer risk profiles and conduct ongoing risk-based monitoring for loan products;
- SAR and CTR reporting requirements; and
- Portions of your BSA Policy/Program that need to address lending.