Beneficial Ownership Update: Where Are We Now?, Webinar
June 1 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
A line-by-line look at the new AML Act of 2020 passed in 2021 beneficial ownership requirements and definitions. We will compare the definitions, the exemptions and the exclusions in the two sets of laws. Our new regulations based on this act should be released in early 2022. But we will look at the two side by side today to see what changes could be in store for us.
Plus, you still have to comply with current rules on beneficial ownership till the regulations are released to match the AML Act of 2020. So we will take a look at some of the problem areas in the current environment.
· Line by Line look at the new beneficial ownership provision in the AML Act
· 25 Common Errors
· Changes since its implementation Renewals, rollovers, and special situations
· Who is in and who is out today? Who is in and out tomorrow?
· How the form is being completed incorrectly
· Navigating the examinations
· Multi-tiered businesses, intermediaries and trusts
· And much more..
What you will receive:
· CDD Handbook
Who Should Attend?
Compliance, BSA, Deposit Operations, New Accounts, Personal Bankers, Loan Officers, Branch Staff and Training.