- This event has passed.
2018 Analyzing Financial Statements, Seminar
September 19, 2018 @ 8:30 am - September 21, 2018 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Commercial lending officers, credit department personnel, loan review personnel and operations personnel interested in learning more about commercial lending will benefit from this three-day course.
• Mini-review of accounting;
• Balance sheet preparation and analysis;
• Income statement preparation and analysis;
• Relationship between balance sheet and income statement as shown by the statement of cash flow;
• How to tell if a borrower can repay the loan;
• How to analyze quality and liquidity of a borrower’s assets;
• How to determine the reliability of the financial statements;
• How to use ratios, spreadsheets and industry comparisons to determine the borrower’s financial strength;
• How capital expenditures affect the borrower’s repayment ability;
• How to match the sources of loan repayment to the purpose of the loan;
• How to prepare income, expense and cash flow projections; and
• How to get “working capital” loans repaid.