2021 Commercial Lending School – Oklahoma City
February 28 @ 3:00 pm - March 5 @ 11:45 am CST
*Note: Program subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
**Enrollment is limited to 35.
The Oklahoma Commercial Lending School is an intensive, one-week functional school designed for bankers with a basic understanding of credit and financial analysis. The school will demonstrate how to apply this knowledge in profitable commercial lending situations.
The purpose of the school is to prepare bankers to serve effectively and profitably as commercial loan officers by:
– Developing a better understanding of how a business is structured and how it competes;
– Providing an opportunity to apply these analytical techniques in a lending situation and to carry them forward in the pricing and structuring of a loan;
– Developing a better understanding of the economy and how it affects the lending decision;
– Developing an understanding of the role of a company’s management and how to analyze and evaluate
– Developing an understanding of relationship banking—how to meet and maintain multiple customer