- This event has passed.
2021 Retail Banking Branch Management Virtual Workshop
March 10 @ 9:00 am - March 11 @ 4:00 pm CST
This virtual seminar will allow you to participate from home or your bank.
Program materials and login details will be provided 2 days prior to the
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Today’s branch retail banking team is faced with a multitude of
“real world” challenges and opportunities in the current pandemic
environment. Recently when asked what the number one challenge
was for branch managers and supervisors, the universal response was
maintaining the morale and health of the branch team members. How do
you balance the needs of the employees and customers while efficiently
and effectively sustaining the retail banking opportunities and challenges?
This fast-paced, results-oriented series focuses on the critical success
skills for managing and leading during this unprecedent time. The two-day
workshop is packaged full of checklists, job aids, case studies, examples,
and “real world” situations.
Our agenda includes:
• The Roles and Responsibilities of Today’s Branch Team Leaders
• Staying Positive during Challenging Times
• Motivating and Engaging Today’s Diverse Generations of Employees
• Building the Branch Business Plan
• Leading and Coaching Through Crisis
• Creating a Pathway for Sustainable Growth
• Growing the Retail Branch – Leading the Sales & Service Initiative
• Conducting Performance Reviews – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
• Ensuring Security, Deposit Compliance and Regulatory Adherence in a
• Raising the Bar – Developing Performance Expectations for the Team
• Retail Banking “Best Practices”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 2 day program is designed for retail Retail Branch Managers, Assistant
Managers, Teller and Universal Banker Supervisors, Retail Team Leaders.
Anyone responsible for the direction and development of a retail branch
should plan to participate.