- This event has passed.
2020 Credit Analysis Basics, Tulsa
August 19, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT
* Note: Program subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
** Enrollment is limited to 40.
Attend this proactive seminar and learn how banks make lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit- capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character! The seminar will cover the basics of the three (3) main areas of lending- consumer, mortgage, and commercial lending. Each of the three areas will be illustrated with real life “case studies.”
The attendee will also be exposed to loan structure, loan support, and documentation issues and how they are an intricate part of the lending process. Additionally, the basics of loan compliance will be provided including Reg B, Reg Z, TRID, BSA, and Fair Credit Reporting.
• Gain an understanding of how banks make lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit.
• Learn about the three (3) main areas of lending.
• Apply the three areas to individual “case studies.”
• Review the basics of loan structure, loan support, documentation, and loan compliance.