- This event has passed.
2019 IRA Update and Review Seminar, OKC
November 8 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
This intensive 2-day format will help you pull it all together by helping you learn the
1. Understanding the Top 20 Basic Terms of IRAs.
2. Next we will review the most commonly used forms to create and complete IRA
3. As the day goes on, you will pick up knowledge of the IRA plan types, Traditional, Roth
4. On the second day of our ride, we will nail down the use of the proper terminology of
“Rollover” vs. “Transfer” when moving money from an employer plan to an IRA and from
an IRA to an IRA – and the consequences if we don’t know the difference.
5. Health Savings Accounts – What’s our job and what’s the customer’s responsibility?
6. NEW How to report “late” or “tardy” rollovers on the 2019 5498.
7. And finally, you will better-learn and comprehend the complicated areas of IRA
Distributions to owners and beneficiaries and IRS reporting, resulting in a better picture
of this complicated topic.
Whether you are looking to gain basic knowledge of IRAs, raise your comfort level or
sharpen your skills with the most up-to-date rules and regulations, this two day format
will cover everything!