The upcoming elections to be held on Nov. 3 are of critical importance to all Americans. Regardless of whether you or anyone else you know is a Democrat, Republican or independent, that person must be registered to vote to cast a ballot.
HERE ARE THE DEADLINES BY WHICH YOU MUST BE REGISTERED:
- Oct. 9 — Voter registration deadline for in-person voting.
- Oct. 9 — Voter registration deadline for voting by mail.
- Oct. 27 — Absentee ballot request deadline.
- Oct. 29 — Early voting start date.
- Oct. 31 — Early voting end date.
- Nov. 3 — Absentee ballot return deadline.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please let us know.