In This Issue…
- OBA brings back compensation survey
- OBA hosting fundraising event for Gov. Stitt
- Check out photos from 2019 OBA Convention!
- OBA education corner …
OBA brings back Compensation Survey
The OBA is partnering with Blanchard Consulting Group to offer the 2019 Salary and Cash Compensation Survey, with specific reporting on Oklahoma banks.
This survey focuses on gathering salary and cash compensation (salary plus annual cash incentive/bonus) data for approximately 20 executive positions and over 100 middle management and staff level positions. In addition, the survey provides information on actual bonuses paid (as a percent of salary) as well as the earning opportunity level positions eligible to earn under a performance-based cash incentive plan. Under this new format, position descriptions for lending include guidelines related to portfolio size to better clarify the classification and, ultimately, utilization of report data.
This data can be used by human resource professionals to assist in assessing the competitiveness of base salary for most positions in your bank, developing or managing salary grades, and making salary increase decisions. In addition, this survey provides information on the amount of annual cash incentive/bonus amounts paid to all positions throughout the bank. Data cuts will be broken out by asset size and region (coast, non-coast and Oklahoma) when we have a large enough sample size.
Below is the pricing for the 2019 Salary and Cash Compensation Survey results (survey findings will be provided via email in PDF format):
- OBA Member & Participant: $300.
- OBA Member & Non-Participant: $600.
- Non-OBA Member & Non-Participant: $800.
To complete the survey, please click on the link below. Download the excel file and email the completed survey to email@example.com by June 21.
If you would like to pre-order your copy of the survey or if you have any survey questions, please contact Laura Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-886-1225.
OBA hosting fundraising event for Gov. Stitt
The OBA is hosting a fundraising event in support of Governor Kevin Stitt from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on June 5. We encourage all of our bankers to attend the fundraiser and support our new governor.
You can RSVP to Adrian Beverage at the OBA (Adrian@oba.com).
Check out photos from 2019 OBA Convention!
The 2019 OBA Convention and Trade Show was held on May 20-22 at the Edmond Convention Center in Edmond and saw hundreds of bankers and those associated with the industry come together. We have gathered several photos from the event as we have looked back on our successful convention.
Click here to view and reminisce on the 2019 OBA Convention highlights!
OBA education corner …
It’s raining and raining and raining, and our sympathies are particularly with our friends in northeastern Oklahoma. If you are in a safe spot and waiting for the rains to end, taking part in OBA education events might just be best use of your time!
Take note of the following events:
- Excel: Pivot Tables 101, June 5, webinar — This presentation will explain how to initiate a pivot table from a list of data, expand and collapse pivot table elements, dig deeper into the numbers with the Report Filter command and much more.
- Secrets to Being a Great Call Center Agent, June 6, webinar — This program will help create a competitive advantage for organizations and train their agents to know what to say, what not to say, and how to sell while maximizing productivity and quality.
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace, June 7, webinar — This program will review legal and practical issues related to workplace violence, including the ADA Direct Threat standards, and we’ll address policies and best practices so that your organization can act when there is a threat to the workplace.
- CRE Lending, June 10, webinar — This presentation will “get beyond the numbers” and assess the qualitative or non-financial factors that influence CRE performance over time.
- Notary Public, June 11, webinar — With this presentation notaries and others will learn best practices for dealing with issues unique to the financial industry.
- Quarterly Compliance Briefing, June 18, webinar — The presentation will include a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what’s on the horizon.