Click Here for More Information
- ll the types of legal ownership for minors: UTMA, CESA, joint accounts, guardianships, social security representative payees and child actor trusts
- Issuing debit cards to minors
- Can a minor negotiate checks made payable to him or her
- Old stylings like "minor by" that can give big headaches
- Can you require two signatures on minor accounts? Can you let a minor sign a contract?
- What happens when the minor dies on an account? What happens when the adult passes away?
- Can minors take over the account at a certain age?
- Hotspots and troubling issues when you open accounts for minors