"Oklahoma banks are safe, solid and ready to help you catch your dreams."
SEARCH OUR SITE:
Find a Bank
Ten part-time jobs for retirees
Individuals are finding retirement harder to come by nowadays. As that time comes near, Bankrate suggests some jobs that can help keep money flowing in.
- Consult or freelance - Several consulting companies need people to come in on a project basis. Organizations look for freelancers to fill in extra spots on staff.
- Do the same job, only less - Many jobs offer a phased transition to retirement which means you work fewer hours each year over several years.
- Research for businesses or universities - Researchers are needed to assist scholars find needed information to finish their studies.
- Go to the government - Government agencies have seasonal and part-time work that could fit around your schedule.
- Think seasonal - Retailers need part-time employees during the holiday season.
These jobs and others can help keep extra cash in your wallet during retirement. To read the full list of suggested jobs, click here.